Thursday 2 September 2010

Day 13 - Boulder, boulder, boulder

Woke up early after a cold bivvy and grooved over to Franchard Isatis and worked through a load of blue circuit problems. I flashed everything we tried which was pretty cool.

Drove into Fontainbleau centre for our final food shop at lunchtime then on to Rocher Canon for more fingertip destruction. All was going well until Chris lightly sprained his ankle landing on a root under the mat and I eventually didn't flash something so we retired to lie in the sun for a while. Got on a few more problems late afternoon before our final dinner of pasta with a ratatouille-type vegetable sauce. We're bivvying here tonight and doing a little bouldering in the morning before driving up to Calais. Tomorrow night we'll be sleeping in beds at my house in Rushden! \o/ I'm going to savour my last night in the hammock though - it's freezing in the mornings now but soooooooo comfortable!

O2 have sent me a text notification that I've spent £40 on roaming data services! =o. Hope you've enjoyed reading!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment